Red Light Therapy
Red light therapy (RLT) is a treatment that may help skin, muscle tissue, and other parts of your body heal. It exposes you to low levels of red or near-infrared light.
1 Session $8.99 1 Week $30.00
5 Sessions $38.99 2 Weeks $50.00
10 Sessions $58.99 1 Month $80.00
Red light therapy (RLT)
RLT is rapidly becoming one of the most sought-after skin care treatments available today but has shown amazing results for years. Red light therapy was discovered by NASA and is FDA approved. Safe and 100% natural therapy uses red low-light wavelengths to encourage your body to produce enzymes, elastin fibers, and collagen that supports the structure of the skin. Thus producing a younger smoother softer firmer feeling skin. Red Light Therapy is known to: reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, & cellulite, heal sun damage, dark spots & scars, reduce the number of acne breakouts, and the appearance of rosacea, provide pain relief from arthritis, chronic and acute pain, joint pain, and tissue and nerve damage, improve circulation & aid in managing high blood pressure, decrease the healing times after injuries, release endorphins, providing a soothing effect. Increasing blood flow/circulation, thereby helping bring more oxygen & nutrients to our cells & tissues. Repairing & restoring damaged soft connective tissues.
RLT for weight loss: Although it sounds impossible to lose weight by just shinning red lights on fatty areas of the body, itis backed by science. RTL makes it easier for people to lose weight because it causes fat cells to dump their contents, making fats easier to be removed by the body. When red light is used on fat tissues, it causes the fats to break down. Fats then convert into carbon dioxide which we remove from our body through urinating, defecating, and breathing out. RLT can also stimulate hair growth.
RLT is known to:
• Reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and cellulite
• Heal sun damage, dark spots, and scars
• Reduce the number of acne breakouts and the appearance of rosacea
• Provide pain relief from arthritis, chronic and acute pain, joint pain, and tissue and nerve damage
• Improve blood circulation and aid in managing high blood pressure
• Decrease the healing time after injuries
• Release endorphins, providing a soothing effect
• Stimulating DNA/RNA synthesis
• Activating the lymphatic system, an important part of our immune system that helps carry waste out of the body
• Increasing blood flow/circulation, thereby helping bring more oxygen and nutrients to our cells and tissues
• Repairing and restoring damaged soft connective tissue